performance test meaning
- noun (psychology)
A test, usu to assess a person's intelligence, done by observing his or her ability to manipulate eg blocks of different colours or shapes
A test to determine whether or not a given assembly, material, device, piece of equipment, or system meets its performance requirements.
A test made primarily to ascertain how a system behaves. The test is concerned with normal operation, whereas a diagnostic test is a troubleshooting procedure. Compare TROUBLESHOOTING TEST.
n : a test of capacity to achieve a desired result; esp : an intelligence test (as by a maze or picture completion) requiring little use of language
- More: Next
- performance test methods for motor-operated barriers
- performance test code-compressors and exhausters
- synthetic performance test device of digital motors
- performance test methods for reciprocating expanders
- performance test methods of cogeneration unit