performance shares meaning
Shares of stock given to managers on the basis of performance as measured by earnings per share and similar criteria. A control device shareholders sometimes use to tie management to the self-interest of shareholders.
- The joy in performance shared by Connery and Brown is the big reason.
- By 2010 he had received only US $ 12 in royalties from YouTube for his performance share.
- Istock received 33, 333 performance shares as part of a four-year plan commencing last year.
- He received 33, 000 performance shares as part of a four-year plan commencing last year.
- Brown after the performance shared an embrace with Usher and dubbed him " the Godson of Soul ".