performance sampling meaning
- [Industrial engineering]
"A technique in work measurement used to determine the leveling factor to be applied to an operator or a group of operators by short, randomly spaced observations of the performance index."
- expression of performance sample handling systems for process analyzers
- is ibm s websphere-based end-to-end benchmark and performance sample application
- it is urgent because we need to arrange better performance sample to client for approval
- arrange for performance samples of turbochargers to be built and sent to customers for early evaluation of engine characteristics
- Their stories are told in clips that include performance samples and interviews.