performance indicator meaning
a measure that shows how well or badly sth is working:
A new performance indicator is being introduced to measure the level of customer satisfaction.
We can't compete with the bigger stores in sales, but we can beat them in growth rates, customer service and other performance indicators.
Specify one measurable performance indicator for each anticipated outcome.
⇨ METRIC noun, KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
- More: Next
- step 6 : establish process performance indicators
- performance indicators played an important role
- information and documentation-library performance indicators
- analysis of environmental performance indicators
- business process monitoring-create key performance indicators