performance index meaning
A risk-adjusted measure of how well a portfolio has performed.
"The ratio of standard hours to the hours of work actually used, a ratio exceeding 1.00 (or 100) indicates standard output is being exceeded."
- the transmitter reaches performance index within power up 2 s
- on the capacity performance index of voltage-resisting and puncture testers
- leading performance index of monolithic ccd cameras kinds of ccd cameras
- image quality is important performance index about aerial camera
- test results show the system meets the designed performance index