performance fund meaning
An investment that expects to pay high returns in the long run, although this will involve a higher risk. Some performance funds hope to achieve a high capital gain rather than a regular income.
A growth-oriented mutual fund investing in growth stock and performance stock with low dividends and high risk.
- Examples aboudn of high-performance funds turning south.
- Kenneth Perkins, analyst with Pittsburgh Performance Fund, a US Airways shareholder, said.
- Tsai pioneered the use of performance funds in money management during the 1950s and 1960s.
- Such systems will enable agencies to reward employees with funds from the Human Capital Performance Fund.
- In other words, big cash inflows into a high-performance fund could lead to savings come April 15.