Noun: Peking 'pee'king
- Capital of the People's Republic of China in the Hebei province in northeastern China; 2nd largest Chinese city
- Beijing, Peiping, capital of Red China
Type of: national capital
Part of: Cathay [archaic], China, Communist China, mainland China, People's Republic of China, PRC, Red China
Encyclopedia: Peking Peking, China
- peking duck: or Pekin duck nou ...
- peking man: Noun: Peking man&n ...
- a comparative study of peking opera and european opera
- i have two tickets to peking opera saturday night
- peking university center for korean studies tongfang yang
- geological digital museum system of peking university
- nick : hey, buddy, he said he likes peking duck