n : the heterocyclic compound C3H7NO; also : an anticonvulsant derivative (as trimethadione) of this compound
- studies on synthesis and the spectral characteristics of oxazolidine derived form ephedrine
- "' Thiazolidine "'is a heterocyclic organic compound with a 5-membered analog of oxazolidine.
- The choice of linker between the two oxazolidine rings has a large impact on the performance when used to cure isocyanates.
- Cyclization of an azomethine ylide with a carbonyl affords a spirocyclic oxazolidine, which loses CO 2 to form a 7-membered ring.
- An "'oxazolidine "'is a five-membered ring compound consisting of three carbons, a nitrogen, and an oxygen.