oscillator circuit meaning
The specific manner in which the components of an OSCILLATOR are interconnected. The three general types are: positive-feedback, negative-resistance, and relaxation.
- design of sinusoidal oscillator circuit based on current feedback amplifier
- moc magnet oscillator circuit
- the designing of the oscillator circuit and detailed layout are specially introduced and analyzed
- crystal oscillator circuit of eddy current sensor and its application in liquid resistant digital caliper
- the simulation results indicate that the oscillator circuit with the cmos technology producing steady oscillating signal has power consumption as low as 800uw