organic structure meaning
Noun: organic structure or'ganik 'strúkchu(r)
- The entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- body, physical structure
Derived forms: organic structures
Type of: natural object
Encyclopedia: Organic structure
- organic: Adjective: organic ...
- structure: Noun: structure&nb ...
- metallo-organic: adjective (chem)& ...
- on the reform of organic structure in libraries under the new technical environment
- organic synthesis, organic catalysis, organic structure analysis, green chemistry
- a study on the sustainable system and organic structure in the process of space circle of haerbin urban sphere
- MOST of the " organic structures " I am curating likely have one CSA number
- He also examined organic structures, such as leaves and animal skeletons, for inspiration.