oral cancers meaning
Tumors or cancer of the MOUTH.
- so could it also provide protection against oral cancer
- during a mean follow-up period of 10 . 3 years, 37 oral cancer cases were identified
- of this total, 20 patients had died : 13 from oral cancer and seven from other causes
- avoid mouthwashes which contain alcohol; research shows it can increase your likelihood of oral cancer
- smoking also increases the risk of many other diseases like laryngeal cancer, oral cancer, peptic ulcer, etc