- Noun: music myoozik
- An artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- Any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
"he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- Musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
"his music was his central interest"
- (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- Punishment for one's actions
"you have to face the music"
Derived forms: musics
<language, music> A series of languages for musical sound synthesis from Bell Labs, 1960's. Versions: Music I through Music V.
- More: Next
- i could hear music playing on the radio.
- he did not welcome the sound of music.
- her interest in music has begun to flag.
- he can write music that really swings.
- he is recording music from the radio.