Adjective: mortal mortal
- Subject to death
- Involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death
- Unrelenting and deadly
- Causing or capable of causing death
"mortal combat"; "a mortal illness"
- deadly, deathly
Derived forms: mortals
Part of: people
1 : having caused or being about to cause death : FATAL a mortal injury
2 : of, relating to, or connected with death mortal agony
- hurry is the handsomest mortal in the world.
- hurons, this is your mortal enemy.
- at least three mortal days were lost.
- that which is mortal is not immortal.
- this is my first battle with a human mortal.