mooring mast meaning
Noun: mooring mast mûring mãst
- A tower for mooring airships
- mooring tower
Derived forms: mooring masts
Type of: tower
- On this land the Navy erected a dirigible mooring mast.
- The foundation of the mooring mast used by the airship can still be found.
- Progress in that direction occurred in 1923 with the erection of a Mooring Mast.
- At least two ships have mounted mooring masts.
- They were positioned close to each other and adjacent to the mooring mast for the airship.