monitor system meaning
A computer program usually stored in the read-only memory (ROM) supplied by the hardware vendor. It controls the implementation of programs written by the user, and the operation of peripherals associated with
program runs and inputting or outputting data to or from memory. Also called executive program.
- monitor systems for unusual behavior and activity
- multi-purpose remote monitor system based on internet
- navigation and monitor system based on smartphone
- automatic laser dam safety monitor system
- the design of monitor system of engine powered bow