mercy seat meaning
- Noun: mercy seat mursee seet
- The throne of God
- The golden covering of the ark of the covenant
Derived forms: mercy seats
Encyclopedia: Mercy seat
- More: Next
- "you shall put the mercy seat on the ark of the testimony in the holy of holies
- "you shall make two cherubim of gold, make them of hammered work at the two ends of the mercy seat
- "you shall make a mercy seat of pure gold, two and a half cubits long and one and a half cubits wide
- In 2005 she founded Mercy Seat Gallery on 16th Street in Kansas City.
- Like many of Cave's songs, " The Mercy Seat " suggests autobiography.