mental process meaning
Noun: mental process 'mentl 'prowses
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents
- process, cognitive process, operation, cognitive operation
Derived forms: mental processes
Type of: cognition, knowledge, noesis
Encyclopedia: Mental process
- mental: Adjective: mental& ...
- process: Noun: process  ...
- a mental block: [American slang]Fi ...
- very odd and very curious, the mental process is, in you men of business!
- the science that deals with mental processes and behavior
- the mental process is similar
- affecting the mind or mental processes . used of a drug
- they were mental processes, but love was beyond reason; it was superrational