memory management meaning
<memory management, storage> A collection of techniques for providing sufficient memory to one or more processes in a computer system, especially when the system does not have enough memory to satisfy all processes' requirements simultaneously. Techniques include swapping, paging and virtual memory. Memory management is usually performed mostly by a hardware memory management unit.
- More: Next
- memory management with the interop marshaler
- instance availability : dynamic awe memory management
- a high-performance dynamic memory management scheme
- they include advanced memory management settings
- the main issues that relate to memory management are