mammal family meaning
- Noun: mammal family
- A family of mammals
Derived forms: mammal families
Type of: family
- More: Next
- The Smithsonian is preparing to welcome visitors to the mammal family reunion.
- Weeks before that, though, New rodent discovery leads to new mammal family ).
- It also signified the disappearance of an entire mammal family of river dolphins ( Lipotidae ).
- The "'Nimba otter shrew "'( " Micropotamogale lamottei " ) is a dwarf otter shrew and belongs to the mammal family Tenrecidae.
- Three mammal families are endemic to the bioregion; the Solenodontidae includes two species of " Solenodon ", one species on Cuba, the other on Hispaniola.