malevolent program meaning
- Noun: malevolent program
- A computer program designed to have undesirable or harmful effects
Derived forms: malevolent programs
- These patches are updated whenever new malevolent programs are unleashed.
- The malevolent program is expected to launch a powerful attack on the Internet starting at 8 p . m . EDT Tuesday.
- Up to now _ and things are changing so fast you can't count on this in the future _ all of these viruses and malevolent programs arrive in an attachment.
- In the modern version, a malevolent program is masked by a seemingly benign pointer known as a universal resource locator, or URL, which is the fundamental underpinning of the World Wide Web.
- The story follows Flynn's son Sam, who responds to a message from his long-lost father and is transported into a virtual reality called the Grid, where Sam, his father and the algorithm Quorra, stop the malevolent program CLU from invading the human world.