lifestyle business meaning
A small business run by owners with a personal interest in the product. The business reflects their lifestyles and provides them with a comfortable income, but is not a growth venture.
- The software company Molehill began in 2006 as a lifestyle business company.
- Our business is a casual lifestyle business.
- Some types of enterprise are more accessible than others to the would-be lifestyle business person.
- However, lifestyle businesses can and do win awards and provide satisfaction to their owners and customers.
- He is the founder of Lifestyle Business Affairs, an enrichment program for high school and collegiate student-athletes.