life history meaning
Noun: life history lIf 'histuree
- An account of the series of events making up a person's life
- biography, life, life story, bio
- The general progression of your working or professional life
Derived forms: life histories
Type of: account, advance, advancement, chronicle, forward motion, history, onward motion, procession, progress, progression, story
Encyclopedia: Life history
a : a history of the changes through which an organism passes in its development from the primary stage to its natural death
b : one series of the changes in a life history
2 : the history of an individual's development in his or her social environment
- be history: (informal) & ...
- history: Noun: history  ...
- a-life: [Computer]<algo ...
- he asked a little about my life history.
- she told me of her life history.
- their life history to date, although short, has been interesting and rather hectic.
- the life history of any star truly represents a titanic struggle between the force of gravity, and the force of gas pressure.
- in biology, we can speak of the life history of an organism since an organism is partially conditioned by past event.