life fund meaning
money that is paid to insurance companies for life insurance and invested by them. Claims are paid from this money:
The present value of the life fund is about $18 billion.
a with-profits life fund
The aim is to inject more capital into the life fund.
- life-cycle fund: [Finance]A special ...
- fund: Noun: fund &n ...
- a-life: [Computer]<algo ...
- A company with a strong life fund could do something like this.
- Life Funds has been supporting North Korean refugees on the Chinese border.
- Life fund profits are calculated yearly, at the end of the year.
- The life fund is not valued at this stage.
- Abbey National would then merge the life fund with its own Scottish Mutual life insurance unit.