leveling device meaning
On an elevator car, a mechanism which automatically controls the movement of the car near a landing so that the car stops at the landing.
- elevator car-leveling device: [Architecture]Any ...
- leveling: Noun: leveling&nbs ...
- leveling rod, leveling staff: [Architecture]A st ...
- portable dock leveling devices : safety, performance, and testing
- safety, performance, and testing of dock leveling devices-specifications
- bulls-eye type leveling device
- Pool builders recommend automatic water-leveling devices.
- The latter is particularly important because optical instruments containing gravity-reference leveling devices are commonly used to make geodetic measurements.