[ 'ledʒəbli ] Pronunciation: "legibly" in a sentence
- In a legible manner
"you must write legibly"
- decipherably, readably
See also: legible
- all data must be recorded legibly and neatly in straight rows and columns.
- legibly document orders when system is down and distribute food orders to kitchen
- both covers must also clearly and legibly identify you as the publisher of these copies
- he can write as neatly and legibly as the next person if he takes his time over it
- but when table, penholder and paper are all moving, how is it possible to write legibly