Noun: kiln kiln
- A furnace for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks
Derived forms: kilns
Type of: furnace
A furnace, oven, or heated enclosure used: (a) for burning or firing brick and tile; (b) for drying timber.
- the kiln had been in use for some time and was not in good condition.
- in many kilns the air flow can be reversed in order to reduce these differences.
- maerz ofenbau ag the world leader in lime kilns
- natural style charcoal kilns-tesaki seisakusyo
- mechanized shaft kiln internal water charging technology