killing zone meaning
Noun: killing zone
- An area where a battle has occurred with many fatalities
- kill zone
Derived forms: killing zones
Type of: zone
An area in which a commander plans to force the enemy to concentrate so as to be destroyed with conventional weapons or the tactical employment of nuclear weapons.
- killing: Noun: killing  ...
- in a zone: [American slang]ad ...
- in the zone: (informal) & ...
- The agency originally proposed expanding the killing zone to 33 states.
- Karni is now identified in both populations as a killing zone.
- The mine is detonated as the enemy personnel approaches the killing zone.
- That area has been called a " killing zone ".
- The field of fire or killing zone extended for approximately.