journal intime meaning
- /zhoor-nal ɛ̃-tēmˈ/ (French)
- Their third and final album, " Journal intime ", was released in 1988.
- She has also appeared in many short films and feature films and wrote a French autobiography entitled " Journal Intime d'une lofteuse ".
- Her books on violin playing included " L Art d etudier ", as well as a translation of the " Journal Intime of Novalis ".
- This isolation inspired the one book by which Amiel is still known, the " Journal Intime " ( " Private Journal " ), which, published after his death, obtained a European reputation.
- She translated the works of several other writers, including Henri-Fr�d�ric Amiel's " Fragments d'un journal intime " and Rosa Mayreder's " Geschlecht und Kultur ".