Adjective: jerky (jerkier,jerkiest) jurkee
- Lacking a steady rhythm
- arrhythmic, jerking
- Marked by abrupt transitions
- Having or revealing stupidity
- anserine, dopy, dopey, foolish, goosey, goosy, gooselike
- Meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- jerked meat, jerk
Derived forms: jerkier, jerkies, jerkiest
See also: jerk, jerkily, jerkiness, stupid, sudden, unsteady
Type of: meat
- beef jerky: Noun: beef jerkySt ...
- the toy robot moved forward with quick jerky steps.
- some are drifting and slow, others jerky and rapid.
- teller : oh ! hello, mrs. jerky . how are you today?
- he dodged his conscience by being jerky and noisy.
- mary clung to my arm and her footsteps were a little jerky.