- The saturated phenomenon, despite being visible to the level of intolerability, is said to be irregardable, a visible that cannot be looked at.
- In human conflict also, the need for dialogue between those who have proved their peaceful intent is confirmed by the proven intolerability of all other courses.
- Among the men in their lives, Max Perlich stands out as the abject innocent whose deep infatuation with Sadie can't overcome the intolerability of her behavior.
- But, although the film's pacing problems can be forgiven, its annoying mishmash of dusty pop-culture references reach an intolerability plateau about 10 minutes in.
- Gazai, the Iranian ambassador, told a news conference : " Iran more than once has stated the intolerability of carrying out such work in disputed territory ."