Adjective: individualistic `indi`vijoou'listik
- Marked by or expressing individuality
"an individualistic way of dressing"
- With minimally restricted freedom in commerce
- first came the earliest individualistic pioneers who depended on hunting and fishing for their livelihoods.
- aesthetics of violence in the individualistic rebel
- the kangaroo is an individualistic animal
- individualistic ontology of guo xiang
- credit system as related to individualistic and innovative cultivation of talents