indefinite quantity meaning
- Noun: indefinite quantity
- An estimated quantity
Derived forms: indefinite quantities
- More: Next
- hp said products to be provided to nasa under the “ indefinite delivery indefinite quantity ” contract include desktops personal computers ， workstations and printers
- JOC is a firm fixed-price, indefinite quantity contract that is competitively procured.
- An indefinite quantity of asphalt was also granted for asphalting the National Road from Poblacion towards Calapan.
- Some of the foods that the people relied on were the indefinite quantity of vegetables that were available to the people.
- In november 2016, Elbit Systems announced was awarded an Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity ( ID / IQ ) contract for the production of M121