1. A person who incorporates
2. A member, or original member, of an incorporated company (US)
3. A member of a university admitted to membership of another
- Lynn was an incorporator of the Lulworth Iron company in Maryland.
- He was a founding incorporator and charter director of Champion Bank.
- Little was an incorporator of both companies and was appointed president of Chevrolet.
- In 1835 Wardner was an original incorporator of the Connecticut and Passumpsic Rivers Railroad.
- Higgins owned a successful insurance business and was an incorporator of Brewer Savings Bank.