- preposition (or
prpmerging into preposition)
With the inclusion of
preposition (abbr incl.)
having sth as part of a group or set:
a fare of €79, including taxes
How much time do you spend using the Internet for work, not including email?
They operate a fleet of 27 aircraft, including 18 Boeing 747s.
- More: Next
- acids used in pickling can include sulfuric.
- there were ten present not including myself.
- they include many that are highly palatable.
- the pacific communiques included it.
- gastrointestinal symptoms include flatuence.