in rehearsal meaning
- [American slang]
a stage of development in the production of a play, opera, or concert, involving many rehearsals.
The play is in rehearsal now and will open next month.
While the opera was still in rehearsal, the star developed a hatred for the director.
- just in rehearsals . mami was really sick
- just like in rehearsals, gentlemen
- when she arched her back in rehearsal, we did see her nipples
- to such lengths did she go in rehearsal that two actors walked out
- The rest of cast has been in rehearsal since late May.