in re meaning
- Preposition: in re
- In the matter of; with regard to
Encyclopedia: In re
[Latin; in the matter of] A phrase is used in the headings of law reports, together with the name of the person or thing that the case is about (for example, cases in which wills are being interpreted). It is often abbreviated to re, in which form it is used in headings to letters, etc.
- More: Next
- i really feel, i really believe in re-incarnation
- the application of activex automation in re-development autocad
- crops wither and livestock falls ill as if in re ..
- development of and coordination between credit and right in res
- study on recovery of scrapped molten salt in re electrolysis