in private meaning
- Adverb: in private
- Kept private or confined to those intimately concerned
"he was questioned in private"
- privately, in camera
• I'd like to speak to you in private.
• I enjoy spending the evening in private.
privately; without others present.
I'd like to speak to you in private.
I enjoy spending the evening in private.
- they may desire you to be in private.
- the negotiation is going on in private.
- i raved at her in public and swore at her in private.
- in private homes, eating times vary considerably.
- she asked to see him in private.