in camera meaning
Adverb: in camera
Encyclopedia: In camera
[Latin: in the chamber] In private. A court hearing must usually be public but the public may be barred from the court or the hearing may continue in the judge's private room in certain circumstances; for example, when it is necessary for public safety or when a child gives evidence in a case involving indecency.
- the meeting would be in camera.
- ultraviolet sensitive photocathodes are also used in cameras in rocket and balloon-bome experiments.
- ahm, he want you to turn, and look in camera, ok
- method are distances in camera space
- the trial was held / the case was heard in camera