in all earnestness meaning
1. Most sincerely
- He says this in all earnestness, with his eyes focused on yours.
- His hand is clenched into a fist, in all earnestness, as he talks to the camera.
- We must henceforth consider in all earnestness how the future can be made safer and better for them.
- Along this line of help to the rural areas, President Magsaysay initiated in all earnestness the artesian wells campaign.
- Higashinakano jumps to this conclusion in all earnestness because he clings to a hypothetical fixation that the Atrocity never happened.