in addition meaning
As well (as), besides
additionally; further; moreover; as an additional thing or person.
In addition, I would like for you to sweep the kitchen f loor.
I put the books away, and in addition to that, I cleaned up my desk.
- addition: Noun: addition&nbs ...
- in addition to: As well (as), besi ...
- addition compound: or addition produ ...
- a standing opaque beacon may be useful in addition.
- in addition to the killed and wounded, many were missed .(
- you need money and time; in addition, you need diligence.
- you need money and time, in addition, you need diligence.
- in addition to your good right arm you have your subtle brain.