- Noun: horseshoe 'hors`shoo
- Game equipment consisting of an open ring of iron used in playing horseshoes
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- Equip (a horse) with a horseshoe or horseshoes
Derived forms: horseshoeing, horseshoes, horseshoed
- More: Next
- the smith forges horseshoes with great skill.
- stand in a horseshoe facing me.
- a bar on horseshoe magnet is called a permanent magnet.
- the smith [blacksmith] forges horseshoes with great skill.
- the immature neutrophil has a nonsegmented nucleus in shape of a horseshoe.