high angle fire meaning
(*) Fire delivered at angles of elevation greater than the elevation that corresponds to the maximum range of the gun and ammunition concerned; fire, the range of which decreases as the angle of elevation is increased.
- jappies ? high angle fire, inyah
- because of the variations between fuzes, fuze time should never be used for high angle fire with these projectiles
- These ships used the HACS high angle fire control system.
- Both the modern mortar and the older mortar were used for high angle fire.
- Charge 4�, which is charge five with the blue charge three bag removed, is only used for high angle fire.