health expenditure meaning
The amounts spent by individuals,groups,nations,or private or public organizations for total health care and/or its various components. These amounts may or may not be equivalent to the actual costs (HEALTH CARE COSTS) and may or may not be shared among the patient,insurers,and/or employers.
- progress of national health expenditure study and thinking
- research on total health expenditure by function in china
- a report of the calculation of total health expenditure
- an analysis on the increase of national health expenditures in china
- a research on total health expenditure by function in anhui province