health diaries meaning
Recording of pertinent information concerning patient's illness or illnesses.
- Students are issued Health Diaries which serve the purpose of ID and medical record for them.
- Parents will keep health diaries, and researchers will collect throat swabs from children who get the bug.
- "Health Diary " has production values somewhere between a snippet of the 11 p . m . news and a 2 a . m . infomercial.
- Ms . Nateghi is one of the patients encountered in the first edition of " Health Diary, " a no-frills half-hour magazine program produced for public television stations at KTCA in Minneapolis-St . Paul.
- CBSHealthWatch . com, a joint venture of MedicaLogic / Medscape and CBS News, provides a layperson's account of health issues and an assortment of personal-health-management features, like interactive health diaries and a nutrition calculator.