ground wire meaning
A conductor leading to an electric connection to the earth.2.
A wire used to establish line and grade, as in shotcrete work; usually of small-gauge, high-strength steel.
A conductor between an equipment and a ground connection, either for circuit completion or for safety.
- More: Next
- run all ground wires to a common ground point
- ground wire 10m customizable cable 3m customizable
- ground wire : conductor outside wraped semiconductive rubber
- metal kniting layer also can be as ground wire
- trace the ground wire . it should lead you to the coil