ground water meaning
Noun: ground water grawnd 'wotu(r)
- Underground water that is held in the soil and in pervious rocks
- spring water, well water
Derived forms: ground waters
See also: phreatic
Encyclopedia: Ground water
- water ground: [Electronics]An ea ...
- water-pipe ground: [Electronics]An ea ...
- ground: Noun: ground ...
- ground water is usually removed by man through wells.
- ground waters originating in different beds commingle.
- this solution describes a spreading of a ground water mound.
- ground water is found widely.
- ground water is also obtained for human use by sinking wells.