ground wall meaning
The foundation wall of a building.
- ground: Noun: ground ...
- into the ground: To the point of ex ...
- on the ground: In the world of pr ...
- the boys chalked out goalposts on the sports ground wall
- Its grounds wall, built around 1440, was recently restored.
- Ditches and ground walls between the shores formed an extra defense line.
- Its ruins were cleared away after the Thirty Years'War, only ground walls remained.
- A linked house, however, is not a semi-detached house since no above-ground walls are shared.