ground fire meaning
- Noun: ground fire grawnd fIr
- A forest fire that burns the humus; may not appear on the surface
Derived forms: ground fires
Type of: forest fire
Small arms ground-to-air fire directed against aircraft.
- More: Next
- discussion on public recreation ground fire protection safety condition and policy
- about five kilometers east of the hengchun city wall is chuhuo, famous for its ground fire
- maintenance standards for civil aircraft . unit 2 : ground safety . part 42 : maintenance, usage and management of ground fire protection equipment
- But they would also have been more vulnerable to ground fire.
- Accidents, bombing and ground fire grew AVG losses to 21.