gross floor area meaning
The area within the perimeter of the outside walls of a building as measured from the inside surface of the exterior walls, with no deduction for hallways, stairs, closets, thickness of walls, columns, or other interior features; used in determining the required number of exits or in determining occupancy classification. Also see net floor area.
- More: Next
- attributable gross floor area in million square feet
- car parking spaces, covering a total gross floor area of over
- gross floor area includes bay window & shared common area
- attributable gross floor area sq . ft
- non-accountable gross floor area