green sickness meaning
- sickness: Noun: sickness&nbs ...
- green: Adjective: green ( ...
- air sickness: [Medicine]Disorder ...
- Francis Grose'1811 " Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue " defined " green sickness " as : " The disease of maids occasioned by celibacy ."
- If they conceive, they will recover . " The symptom picture overlaps to some extent with an earlier condition described in English medical texts, " the green sickness ", which was a form of jaundice.
- Also you shouldn't be able to feel your heart : ) I can sometimes, but then I might have Green Sickness, so if you can't feel your actual heart beating that is usually a good thing : ) HS7 18 : 51, 19 March 2007 ( UTC)
- Hypochromic anemia was historically known as "'chlorosis "'or "'green sickness "'for the distinct skin tinge sometimes present in patients, in addition to more general symptoms such as a lack of energy, shortness of breath, dyspepsia, headaches, a capricious or scanty appetite and amenorrhea.